1. Collection of personal information:
The information collected through the DeTHEIA website helps us to:
- Support customers when purchasing products
- Provide answers to customer inquiries
- Provide customers with the latest information on our website
- Review and upgrade the content and interface of our website
- Conduct customer surveys
- Carry out promotional activities related to DeTHEIA’s products and services.
To access and use certain services at DeTHEIA’s website, you may be required to provide us some personal information (Email, full name, contact, phone number...). All information declared must be accurate and legal. DeTHEIA does not accept any responsibility regarding the legality of the declared information.
We may also collect information about visits, including the number of pages you view, the number of links you click on, and other information related to connecting with DeTHEIA. We also collect information that your web browser uses every time you visit the DeTHEIA’s website, including: IP address, browser type, language used, time and addresses that you use.
2. Use of personal information:
- When necessary, we may use this information to contact you directly in the form of: sending open letters, thank you letters, promotional information, technical and warranty information. You may receive periodic emails with information about new products, services, information about upcoming events or recruitment information if you subscribe to email notifications.
- Except for the case of using personal information as stated in this policy, we are committed not to disclose your personal information to any other party.
- In some cases, we may outsource an independent service provider to conduct market research projects, in which case, your information will be provided to this unit to conduct the research. This third party will be bound by a confidentiality agreement under which they are only allowed to use the information provided for the purpose of completing our project.
- We may disclose or provide your personal information in the following cases when it is absolutely necessary:
(a) At the request of legal authorities;
(b) In cases where we believe it will help us to protect our legitimate interests before the law;
(c) The situation is urgent and necessary to protect the personal safety of DeTHEIA’s customers.
3. Retrieve personal information:
At any time, you can access and correct your personal information according to the appropriate links (website's links) that we provide.
4. Privacy of personal information:
- When you submit your personal information to us, you agree to the terms that we have stated above, DeTHEIA commit to keep your personal information confidentially by any means possible. We will use a variety of information security technologies such as: international standards PCI, SSL... to protect this information from unintended retrieval, use, or disclosure.
However, due to technical limitations, no data transmitted over the internet can be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot make a definite guarantee that the information you provide to us will be kept completely secure, and we cannot be held responsible in the event of unauthorized access. If you do not agree with the terms as described above, we advise you not to send any information to us.
- Therefore, DeTHEIA also recommends that you keep your password-related information confidential and should not be shared with anyone else.
- If using a shared computer with many people, you should log out, or exit all open website windows.
5. Use of “Cookies”
- DeTHEIA uses "Cookies" to help personalize and maximize the efficiency of your online time.
- A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a website server. Cookies are not used to run programs or introduce viruses to your computer. Cookies are assigned to your computer and can only be read by a website server on the domain that issued the cookie to you.
- One of the purposes of Cookies is to provide conveniences to save your time when visiting the DeTHEIA website or revisiting the DeTHEIA website without having to re-register previous information.
6. Regulations on “Spam”:
- DeTHEIA take the issue of spam very seriously, therefore, DeTHEIA insists to only send Email to you when and only if you have registered or used the service from our system.
- DeTHEIA commit not to sell, rent or lease your email from third parties. If you accidentally receive an unsolicited email from our system due to an unintended cause, please click on the link to refuse to receive this email attached, or notify the website administrator directly.
7. Policy changes:
- We can completely change the content on this page without prior notice, to suit the needs of DeTHEIA as well as the needs and feedback from our customers if applicable. When we update the content of this policy, we will revise the “Last Updated” time below.
8. Contact information: